At The Lodge at Lolo Hot Springs we can prepare for you a Relaxing Getaway or a Wild West Weekend. You choose!
Relax in our natural Hot Springs Mineral Baths.
The Lodge at Lolo Hot Springs offes two 20-person hot Springs Mineral baths. They are continuous flowing Montana Hot Springs so completely pure form the mountains and no chemicals added. The Grotto’s are kept at 100 degrees so that you can soak for hours if you choose and receive the complete healing that Mineral Water can bring to your organs, skin and mind. The water is made up of the following minerals:
Magnesium – maintains muscle tissue and hormone levels
Sulfate – Cleanses the body of toxins. This anti-inflammatory mineral promotes health to the joints and bones.
Sodium – Relieves aching joints and muscles often caused by arthritis.
Iron– is a great energy booster and aids in oxygen circulation
Potassium – Aids in reducing high blood pressure
Silica – Boosts the immune system
All of our drinking water is from a 400 foot well which provides natural, pure drinking water which is known to be very healing as well.
- More than 500 miles of recreational trails for your enjoyment. Whether horse backing, hiking, photography or ATVing, we have the trails for you.
- Fly fishing is popular along the Lochsa River near The Lodge
- Horseshoes, Volleyball, Croquet and BBQing are wonderful activities to relax to each evening, located at The Lodge
- Geocaching and Freebee Golf are two sports that The Lodge hosts each day for those ready to explore.
- Catch a warm summer swim with The Hot Springs Resort’s outdoor natural hot springs pool.
Take a plunge!
Take a plunge year-round in the outdoor Natural Hot Springs Swimming Pool. Located adjacent to us at the Lolo Hot Springs Resort. This Montana Resort offers a pool that is a large-flow-through process and is kept at 94 degrees. It is perfect for hours of recreational swimming. The large hot soak pool is sheltered from the weather and is perfect for soaking at 104 degree temperature. The pool is not operated by us and an additional charge will apply for adults and children.
We invite you to relax in our 2000 square foot “Gathering Place” lobby. Evening movies will be playing in the movie corner. Card games and poker are available for endless family entertainment. Books galore are available for snuggling up and reading a good book while gazing outside at the forest. We even supply the blankets to snuggle up with. If you want to learn more about the history of Lewis and Clark, movies play throughout the day to broaden your knowledge.
The Lodge offers a Hot Waffle Breakfast complimentary each morning in the lobby. For a heartier appetite, the Lolo Hot Springs Resort Restaurant located next to The Lodge, opens at 8:00am each day for a full service menu serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Resort also offers a western saloon featuring poker and keno slot machines. Select weekends feature live bands, DJs and karaoke. A dance floor and pool table also add to the entertainment.
Meetings and Family Gatherings
We would love to host your next company/association meeting, family reunion or reception.
- Meeting up to 40 people
- Catering Available
- Private Office Space
- AV/TV equipment available
- 2 natural Hot Springs Mineral Soaking Baths (seats up to 15 people each)
- "Gathering Place" Lobby
- Picnic and Park Area
- Small Fish Pond
- RV/ Large Vehicle & Trailer Parking
- Complimentary Hot Waffle Breakfast
- Saloon and Casino adjacent to The Lodge
- Library of Books
- Lewis & Clark Videos
- Trails from the Lodge
- Snowmobile Rentals adjacent to The Lodge
- Meeting Space for up to 40 people
- Restaurant adjacent to The Lodge
- Horseshoe Pit
- Volleyball and Badminton
- Bocca Ball
- 3 Walking trails starting from Resort